Re: Can we implement USB Audio Device over Bulk endpoints instead of ISOCH.

To test this, I did the following experiment.

Under the same ehci controller, I connected the
following devices.

1) USB 2.0 Mass Storage and
2) USB 2.0 Web Cam.

Using hard disk utility tool I tried to measure the usb bandwidth
of the mass storage device with and with out camera.

The read values shown by the tool are:
1) With USB 2.0 Camera: Avg Speed - 13.1 MB/sec
2) With out USB 2.0 Camera: Avg Speed - 13.3 MB/sec

There is not much difference between them.

Thanks,
Vinai.