Can we implement USB Audio Device over Bulk endpoints instead of ISOCH.

Hi List,

I Have a device controller with Control, Bulk, Interrupt endpoints, it
does not  have
ISOCH endpoint. Can I stream the USB Audio over bulk endpoint.

If we can, then the existing usb audio class drivers will work with
this kind of device.

If I connect a usb 2.0 webcam(high speed High badwidth isoch endpoint)
under usb 2.0 Hub,
Does it will affect the usb audio performance. (it's between Periodic
vs Asynchronous scheduler)

Thank You,
Vinai.