Help: PXA255 UDC on zaurus c7x0 is not working.

Hi everyone:
     I have some UDC problems on my zaurus c7x0 PDA.

    Kernel version: 2.6.24.

     My steps:
     When the gadget was loaded, UDC was active(UDCCR.UDE = 1). I can
see a USB reset interrupt coming and UDCCR.UDA was 1(Which means USB
bus reset had already done). Here comes the wired things. We know the
normal XP enumeration on USB bus may like | SUSPEND/RESUME... | RESET
| GET_DEVICE_DESCRIPTOR | RESET | SET_ADDRESS | balabalabala... But I
didn't see any of interrupt come again, even I unplugged and plugged
the cable(I think a RESET interrupt should come at least). It seems
that UDC is not properly ready for work. May be I miss someting to
check?

Anyone here who have met this before please help me. Thanks! :).