Re: [ANN] HID report descriptor library and tool

Xiaofan Chen wrote:
The first three are good. The last one is a USB composite
device and only one interface is dumped.

The last one should be something like this.
http://www.microchip.com/forums/fb.aspx?m=377479
Thank you for descriptors and the detailed description of the problem :) I
was just wondering yesterday why my Keyboard/Mouse PS/2 adapter had only
keyboard in the descriptor. Now I know I have a device to test the fix on :)

I'm going to implement a hidrd-dump replacement, which will be called
"hid-dump" and will be able to address interfaces and dump reports too, not
only descriptors.

Somehow I prefer the plain text version like the one from lsusb.
Yes, I understand that, I would prefer the plain text too, or at least some
terser language. However, currently, the XML is a real booster for
development. I'm placing the plain text output right after or even beside
the XML reading in my priorities.

Sincerely,
Nick