patch submitted as improvement found to fix a bug

Hi Greg,

Rickard has found out that the patch usb-cdc-acm-update-to-new-autopm-api.patch
that is already in your queue also fixes a bug. Unfortunately it also contains
a bug that I have a fix for. Do you want me to submit both patches to stable,
or will you apply the first patch to stable and I submit only the fix?
How to do this?

	Regards
		Oliver