Re: Huawei BM325 zerocd issues

Oliver Neukum schrieb:

If I had to guess I'd say this device requires two commands.
One to select the mode, the other to reset and switch. You are
emitting only the second.

I just had a report of a Huawei phone which was switched by the exact same command. No other command was necessary to make it work with Linux.

My guess is that there might be annother quirk, causing the device to reset again. What does "dmesg" say after the switching attempt?

Josua Dietze