Wrong Stream ID value from Host to device in xHCI USB3.0

Dear Experts,

I am trying to use the Bulk streams to make data transfer to/from my
UASP device.
xHCI was able to send requests on Status and Data-in pipes using the
SID 0xFFFE(Prime SID), and it was able to receive the NRDY for both
requests using the same SID.

Where as, if my device is trying to send the ERDY using the SID
0x01(Which is being send using Command IU), xHCI is responding with
ACK using 0xFFFF SID.
I am attaching the analyzer log file, which shows this behaviour.

Can anyone tell me the place where the ACK signal will be generated
using the given SID, so that I can debug the code.

The Kernel version I am using is 2.6.32-rc6, with "Support for USB 3.0
streams"  patch supplied by Sarah Sharp (
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/sarah/xhci.git;a=commit;h=b540c0e55e2b88c2f29543e4170d19ccd12bb62f
)

Thanks in advance,
RD