Re: Wrong Stream ID value from Host to device in xHCI USB3.0

Dear Experts,

We have struck at the Stream ID issue. Could any one tell us about the
streams usage in the USB 3.0 with xHCI host controller interface. We
allocated the streams through usb_alloc_streams API and filled the
stream_id field in the URB structure with required stream id (in this
case with 1). However, if my device is trying to send the ERDY using
the SID 0x01(Which is being send using Command IU), xHCI is responding
with ACK using 0xFFFF SID.

Why it (xHC / xHCI) is sending the NoStream for the stream ID (0x01)?
Apart from calling the usb_alloc_streams and setting the stream id in
the URB strcuture, do we need to do any more?

Please respond to this email and help us in resolving the streams
issue in USB 3.0 with xHCI code.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,
RD.