Re: My Dell XPS-9320 (kernel 6.10.x, et al.) doesn't detect Thunderbolt additions when coming out of suspend or hibernate

Huh. This particular kernel is proving to be quite resilient, as in "announce that it's been fixed, as that'll definitely make it break" resilient.

I've done at least 5/6 suspend/resume cycles going between no dock, USB-C/DP docks and now TB(USB4) docks and it's resumed properly every time (and thanks to 9d573d195 even seems to recognize topology changes too).

(My main USB4/TB dock is at home, A Caldigit 4 with a 7680x2160 DP monitor on it; this tends to be the problematic dock for suspend/resumes and provided calling these suspend/resume issues publically "fixed" doesn't invoke Murphy's Law I'll know if I'd had continued success tomorrow).

-K