Re: My Dell XPS-9320 (kernel 6.10.x, et al.) doesn't detect Thunderbolt additions when coming out of suspend or hibernate

I'll run the stuff you need, but now it looks like whatever is breaking suspend/resume in Linus' master has been ported down from upstream into 6.10.10; I'm now getting the same panic()s as I did with master. I just had a failed resume and the crash dump (which happened on its own) looks the same as the one I'd posted here.

I may try and find some time to bisect the issue, but it'll take some time.

-K