Re: My Dell XPS-9320 (kernel 6.10.x, et al.) doesn't detect Thunderbolt additions when coming out of suspend or hibernate

Huh. So I checked out Linus' master (currently up to 6.11-rc5) and it seems to be doing the right thing now; I left a USB-C ALT monitor setup plugged in when I suspended, then came back to my 4K monitor setup via TB and it came up in the right resolution and everything.

Excellent news, so I'll keep using Linus' master until 6.11 is released.

Oh, and to answer your question, no, my system doesn't (perceptively) wake up when suspended if I connect/disconnect USB/TB cables.

... and unfortunately all I have now is (power-hungry) s0ix sleep.

-Kenny