Re: usbserial generic driver problems with system that also has USB-serial converter

Hi Greg,

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 11:51:49AM -0500, Forest Bond wrote:
> As I understand it, the user space application wants a standard serial interface
> to the payment processing features of the device, so I need to expose a
> /dev/ttyUSBn device for that purpose.

... and it seems you already wrote an article that should be sufficient for me
to do this:

  http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6573

Go ahead and disregard my last message.  I should be able to do what I need to
do with what I have.

Thanks,
Forest
--