Aw: Re: device descriptor not sent correctly (somehow solved)

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 Greg KH wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > The USB core handles all of this for you on the host side.  On the
> > > gadget side, it is in the "type" of device that you have specified to be
> > > built for your device.  What type did you set?
> >
> > Sorry, you mean the type of the device driver? Then, it is g-serial as
> > CDC-ACM, but also others like g-zero as normal type. (The drivers are
> > compiled as modules and modprobed with no parameter.)
>
> Odd, what does the usbmon output look like on the host side?

Dear Greg KH,

it is not so easy for me to find a pc with usbmon installed. Actually, I found the answer to my own question faster than such a pc. I should install linux on my own pc.

Dear list members,

I only wanted to let you know, why it didn't work: That pxa27x-udc driver is only for normal USB device controller, and the board I tried it on had USB 2.0 device controller....
Sorry, I didn't know, how many different things someone must consider to make usb device working.

Thanks.