From: Palak SHAH
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2023 3:21 PM
To: Minas Harutyunyan <Minas.Harutyunyan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Maynard CABIENTE <maynard.cabiente@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: linux-usb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: usb: gadget: dwc2: not getting audio data

Hi Minas,
I have attached the following USB traces and debug log.
1) dmesg and usb sniffer logs during driver loading.

2) EP1(OUT) - I play AUDIO on the HOST. And I do arecord on the linux device that acts as USB gadget. So the audio is going OUT from the host. So you will see EP1 OUT.
I have attached logs and USB sniffer data, during arecord.

I am not testing ISOC EP1(IN) yet. I am still seeing and debugging issues with Ep1(out).

3) When I change UAC1_DEF_REQ_NUM 2 changed to 32, the problem STILL exist with EP1(OUT). ONLY log behaivor is different. In the log I see XferCompl, but I don’t get any data in the arecord.
I have attached 2 files. Arecord_command.txt shows what I run. Arecord_output shows what I get after I run the command.

4) I sent you regdump, hw_params, params and fifo in the previous email.

Thanks,
Palak