RE: usb: gadget: dwc2: not getting audio data

Hi Polak,

>On 2/24/2023 3:04 AM, Palak SHAH wrote:

According your device configuration EP1(out) using when you play audio,
and EP1(in) using when you record audio by arecord.
So, after driver loading these both ISOC EP's will not seen in log until
aplay/arecord will not run.

>Please let me know if the log doesn’t have the information you need.

No, it's again dmesg. I asked for core all register dump which available
under debugfs's. dwc2 debugfs's under follow directory:
/sys/kernel/debug/usb/dwc2.2.auto/
In your case 'dwc2.2.auto' can be little bit different. In this directory
there are files regdump, hw_params, params, fifo, etc. Just use 'cat regdump'
to get register dump. Please also provide me cat of hw_params, params
and fifo. These last 3 files need to cat just once after driver loading.

>Also, I tried changing UAC1_DEF_REQ_NUM 2 changed to 32. I saw a change in
>the behaivor of logs, I got XferCompl all the time, and not ep_disabled.

So, after defining UAC1_DEF_REQ_NUM to 32 playing audio (ep1out) work without
any issue? And increasing req number to 32 fixed issue which we debug till now?

>However, arecord behaivor did not change, meaning I still did not get the
>data. It only changed the logging behaivor.

If you still see issues with arecord (ep1in) then please provide me debug log
for this case and USB trace by Ellisys.

Thanks,
Minas