Re: Does kernel version - 2.6.31.5 supports the xHCI functionality?

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 2:56 AM, Sarah Sharp
<sarah.a.sharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Sarah,

Thanks for the information and your debug messages analysis.

> So I can reproduce this, how did you copy the file?  Through the command
> line or through the gnome file manager, or ?

We copied the files through gnome using the drag and drop method.

> Which version of the Fresco Logic host controller are you working with?
> Is it an FPGA, or does the Fresco chip on the board have a number like
> 1004?

We are using the Fresco host controller. This is a PCI Express card
from Point Grey. I have seen the following statements on the FRESCO
chip.

Fresco
Logic
FL 1000
QJ2HQ - 0B0
0929 co

And, on the card, I have seen the following statements.

USB3 PCIe V1.0
15-00419-E0010
PGR(c) 2009

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks and Regards,
Madhavi M.