RE: USB runtime PM issues on i.MX6ULL

iMX6ULL need at least one valid VBUS(either from OTG1 or OTG2) as input to
power the internal USB LDO if I understand correctly, so you need change
your HW to meet this: for Host only port, you have to connect USB_OTG2_VBUS
to a valid VBUS and make it always present for simple. You can do some
quick HW change to prove this.

Li Jun