Re: proposal: move Linux userspace USB gadget projects to linux-usb GitHub organisation?

On Wed, 2021-01-20 at 16:19 +0100, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:

> If you can get the "owners" of these repos to agree, than sure.

A couple of owners of these repos have already agreed.

If you would like me to do the transition, I'm @pabs3 on GitHub.

Do you think the Linux Foundation, Samsung, Collabora or another
company might be interested in investing in maintenance of the Linux
userspace USB gadget projects? If so I would be happy to be paid to do
some initial polish on the projects and to shepherd continued community
maintenance afterwards as well as package them for Debian and other
distributions. If not I'll have less time for that but might at least
bring the projects up to where they can be added to Debian.

--
bye,
pabs

https://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/