Re: MUSB Gadget stall

Hi,

I also notice that when I include a delay in the
musb_gadget_halt_function, when it comes out of the
musb_dma_completion() function, the SendStall & SentStall bits are not
set, as compared to the case when there is no delay.

So, looks like the CPU is setting the SendStall bit after issuing an
IN request, which eventually causes the controller to reset.

Please let me know of any workaround.

Thanks,
Praveen