Re: MUSB Gadget stall

hi,

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 02:51:13AM +0200, ext Praveen G K wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am using a MUSB gadget on TI OMAP3 processor to get the device into
> mass storage mode.  If I load the module with stall=0, I see that the
> file storage gadget mounts the device instantaneously on the host.
> But, if the stall=1 parameter is specified, it takes at least five
> minutes for the device to get mounted on the host (though the
> enumeration takes place quickly).
>
> I am not sure whether it is sending the last packet before stalling
> the endpoints.

if you're still using 2.6.24 or anything older, we can't help you as I
said before on private mail. Please, try to boot your board with current
linux-omap-2.6.git [1] and see if the same problem happens there. If it
does, then we will ask for more verbose output:

echo 5 > /sys/modules/musb_hdrc/parameters/debug

[1] http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap-2.6.git;a=summary

--
balbi