Re: Dynamic ID in option.c

Greg KH schrieb:

So, back to square one: can we enable dynamic IDs, pleeeeze?

Um, you just used it, it is enabled for all usb-serial drivers, as you
just proved.

I should have checked before. I thought my

.no_dynamic_id = 0

in "option.c" had that positive effect. Fact is, it works no matter
how that value is set. My bad. No idea about the usb-serial
architecture.

Sorry and thanks for your help.

Josua Dietze
--
Man is the only creature on earth enabled to take a
warm meal while flying!                      Loriot