Re: possible memleak in devio.c::processcompl

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 7:54 AM, Oliver Neukum<oliver@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009 23:45:42 schrieb Markus Rechberger:
>> thanks for having a closer look at it, as I'm still working on the
>> userland side :-)
>
> It is by no means clear that you saw this leak. There might be a second
> leak.

This seems like a regression, I just tested the driver with Linux
2.6.23 32bit Intel again streaming 170 mbit/second, it does not grow
at all, but Linux 2.6.27 (default Ubuntu Kernel) leaks.

We ported the linuxdvb and video4linux API to userspace for
DVB-C/DVB-T/analogTV/fm radio USB devices which works very well, and
now the drivers work across all different Linux versions for USB Video
devices.

Best Regards,
Markus