Re: FW: usb: dwc2: usb data transmitted to incorrect usb endpoint

Hi Greg,

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 2:09 AM, Greg KH wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 06:52:00AM +0000, Maynard CABIENTE wrote:
> > This e-mail, and any document attached hereby, may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized, direct or indirect, copying, disclosure, distribution or other use of the material or parts thereof is strictly forbidden.
>
> This email footer makes it impossible for many of us to respond to your
> messages, as it is incompatible with Linux kernel development.  Please
> fix it up.

Sorry about that. I did not realize that our e-mail is appending that
footer when it sends to an external e-mail account. It looks like I do
not have a choice to disable that when using our corporate e-mail as
it is their policy. So, I will use a gmail account whenever I post
here.

Regards,
Maynard