Re: usb: dwc2: usb data transmitted to incorrect usb endpoint

Hi Maynard,

On 1/23/2019 10:52 AM, Maynard CABIENTE wrote:
> Hi Minas,
>
> On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 1:42 AM, Minas Harutyunyan wrote:
>>
>> Can you provide USB trace for above fragment.
>>

> Is it ok to have a 14MB attachment on this e-mail list? My USB trace was taken using the Ellisys USB Analyzer. It requires that you download their Windows software from the link below.
>
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ellisys.com_products_download_visualusb.msi&d=DwIGaQ&c=DPL6_X_6JkXFx7AXWqB0tg&r=6z9Al9FrHR_ZqbbtSAsD16pvOL2S3XHxQnSzq8kusyI&m=fXiPHw02bpsbWd_XDXMadw6hUDHVI5edoC0KTfOCXMY&s=uPh-rv8gxXBEqO_u_RluWjXYblj7kjEcCBPaEVGS7pw&e=
>  > Please let me know if I should go ahead and attach it here.

I don't know about email attachments size limits. Actually, you can
truncate (save as required parts) whole USB trace.

But before it, could you please add some debug print in
dwc2_hsotg_suspend() function. I suspect that host side autosuspend mass
storage device(s) this is why dwc2 driver complete request with ERROR:
-108. Based on debug log:

[  368.964378] dwc2 ffb40000.usb: dwc2_hsotg_ep_queue: [req ce60a380]
ep1 out: 512@ce188000, noi=0, zero=0, snok=0 (new CBW for ep1)
[  368.967886] configfs-gadget gadget: End Point Request ERROR: -108
<-- ERROR DUE TO USB DATA TRANSMITTED TO INCORRECT USB EP

I see >3ms inactivity which can be reason to suspend bus.
If my assumption is correct then you can disable autosuspend feature of
connected devices.