Using Beagle12 for debugging high-speed USB device

Hi all,

I have to reverse-engineer a commodity USB-to-Ethernet LAN controller in s/w.
This is a high-speed device.

I'm using the nokia n810 for simulating/debugging on the device side. I have no
access to the host though! :(

I'm planning to use the Beagle analyser for sniffing the initial
handshake happening
between the host and the device (cos thats where it's currently stuck).

Because of budgetary constraints, I'm going for the cheaper USB 12
(for low / full-speed
devices). The totalphase site mentions that high-speed devices can
also be debugged with
this variant by putting a full-speed hub in-between.

Will there be any issues if I go with this kind of a setup (i.e having
a full-speed hub in between).

Or should I rather go with the more expensive (3 times more!) USB 480
which can analyse
high-speed devices. Though for buying this, I'll have to really
hard-press my boss for it! :)

Has anyone here worked with the Beagle analyser? Wanted to get some
feedback on it's use.

Thanks,
-mandeep