[patch 0/7] Add usb root debugfs directory and move the USB subsystems to use it

With the recent discussion of dropping usbfs, the reliance on the file,
"devices" was discussed a lot.  Alan suggested putting it in debugfs,
which I liked, so I created this patch series.  It does the following:
  - create a root "usb" subdirectory in debugfs
  - move the different parts of usb that use debugfs to use the new root
    directory.
  - adds the devices file to the usb subdirectory in debugfs.

Pete, note that I moved the usbmon directory, but I think you have some
scripts and tools that is looking for the usbmon directory in the root
of debugfs.  So I created a symlink.  Does this keep the tools working?
Could we fix the tools to not need this symlink, or should we just leave
it alone?  Any thoughts?

Everyone else, any objection to these changes?

thanks,

greg k-h