Re: Since Linux 4.13 tlp or powertop usage cause "xHCI host controller not responding, assume dead" on Dell 5855

On 07.06.2018 20:56, gert wrote:
Hello

Sorry for the delay. I've briefly tested the changes and so far have not encountered the issue anymore - due to the nature of it, it could just coincidentally not be occurring anymore, though I suspect it would have occurred some time by now.

Thanks!

Great, looks promising if neither you or russianneuromancer@xxxxx can reproduce the issue after the patch.
I'll send it forward after rc-1

Thanks