Re: Fwd: Enabling USB (auto)suspend for xHCI controllers incurs random device failures since kernel 4.15

Hello!

> I didn't get any feedback about the suggested patch.

If you talk about this one https://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=15252835690
2325&w=2 then unfortunately I missed it.

Mathias, please confirm, is this patch I need to check on Dell 5855?

14/05/2018 в 16:27 +0300, Mathias Nyman: