Re: Since Linux 4.13 tlp or powertop usage cause "xHCI host controller not responding, assume dead" on Dell 5855

On 02.06.2018 15:32, russianneuromancer@xxxxx wrote:
Hi!

I tested for-usb-linus branch on Dell 5855 and my issue is no longer reproducible with it (at least for latest two days, which should be more than enough to reproduce it).

Great, Thanks.

If you want to have a "tested-by:" flag with your name added to the patch I'll need
a real name to go with the email address.

-Mathias