Re: JMicron based usb 3.0 to sata enclosure, hangs, numerous errors

Upgraded to 4.15.3 and now UAS works, strange...
Anyhow now the enclosure is connected via an USB 3.0 HUB (self powered
in my case) and it seems to be stable
Devs, apparently there is some problem operating this chipset with
Intel USB controller directly
I have googled a little bit aroud and actually found someone
complaining of a possible similar issue also on Windows:

http://goughlui.com/2015/11/01/review-orico-usb-3-0-5-bay-raid-hdd-enclosure-9558ru3-part-2/

Note that the USB controller I have is identical to the Chris one:

00:14.0 USB controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:22b5]
(rev 36) (prog-if 30 [XHCI])
        Subsystem: Intel Corporation Device [8086:7270]
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
>TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 117
        Region 0: Memory at 91500000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: xhci_hcd