Re: JMicron based usb 3.0 to sata enclosure, hangs, numerous errors

There are multiple reports of UAS issue together with JMS567 (from myself also)
Question: you mentioned that connecting the enclosure to an
intermediate USB HUB is a workaround.
Can you specify if your PC USB port is USB 3.0 and if the HUB is USB
3.0 as well, and if it is self-powered or not?