chipidea USB controller on IMX6solo processor does not give interrupt on quick connection and discconection

Hello All,

I am working on wanboard and the processor there is IMX6solo series .
The USB controller is chipidea one .

The drivers are all chipidea opensource driver.

I have a requirement of connecting Iphone to it , where it will launch
carplay on detection of carplay device .

The flow is :

1> iphone connection to USB port
2> I have a user application which will be spawning on USB port for
any change and once get it will check the type of device by libusb
calls .
3> once detected as apple device , role switch for USB happens like my
USB controller wil be switched to gadget mode and on disconnection it
switch back to host mode (This is apple carplay specification)

The problem here is if I connect and disconnect quickly , the udc_irq
does not come atall . That means I feel the enumeration process for
the device not completed and the disconnection happened . Due to this
disconnect event  does not come and my USB controller stays in gadget
mode only .

Any reason why the interrupt does not come atall ? atleast I was
expecting the interrupt should be coming with some error which might
not have been handled in driver .

Thak you for any help in advance

--
Anshuman