RE: What is TDI in ehci_is_TDI()

That is great to know, thanks, Dave,

I know that USBMOD register (used by tdi_reset) is not EHCI, and is not needed for integrated Transaction Translator (TT). It is specific to the TDI design when the core can be configured to be BE/LE, host/device, etc. I think it would be better if we can take that out of ehci.h.

For integrated TT, it is documented in USB spec 2.0, in chapter 11.14. And root hub is in chapter 10.2.8. Xilinx's EHCI controller is designed per EHCI spec, and the integrated TT design is per USB 2.0.

Thanks,
Julie.