Re: ISP1760 on Blackfin

Hello Wolfgang!

USB Flash drive is working OK

May I ask you which bus timing you are using?

I found I have to use a very SLOW timing, else the readout of qh information is buggy for me.

There are some registers which have a timing period of 195 ns. I have found no special treatment in the driver to handle this timing requirement. And I have found no statement from NXP weather this requirement also exists between the two halves of a 2x16 bit access.....

Can you check with maximum slow bus timing?

I have 500MHz CPU, 100MHz System clock,
and the following config for banks:

#
# EBIU_AMBCTL Control