Re: Multiple chatty devices on Intel 5 Series/3400 USB2 EHCI controller act erratic

Why didn't you say so (given that you were replying to a message that I
sent)?
Because I thought it would go to the correct existing subject on the first place.

I don't know.  What new subject are you referring to?
Some days ago, the first two messages I have sent were not linked there:
http://marc.info/?t=146558044300003&r=1&w=2
but to another page. Today everything looks correct but I am curious why it does. Maybe the server needs some time to sync new and old messages.

Back to our subject, I think there is something we can do for intel dual EHCI chipsets so that it is easier to debug similar issues in the future. PCI dumps from the machine that had the issue are needed.