Re: xhci_hcd crash on linux 4.7.0

Hello,

Coming back to this old thread. I enabled the xhci debug, with little success.

I am running now kernel 4.8.4; there is no dmesg dump anymore, the
system just reboots by itself.
As I am running kernel crash dump, the system loads the kdump kernel,
but doesn't find anything to save.

The interesting bit is that the crashes (and the dmesg errors on
previous kernels) only happen after
the system has been suspended and woken up at least once.

Will continue to update if I get more info - I'm trying to get a
better configuration for kdump, maybe I can learn something from
there.

Cheers,
Alex