Re: file_storage and composite gadget support

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Steve Longerbeam
<stevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> David Brownell wrote:
>
> On Thursday 06 November 2008, Mike Lockwood wrote:
>

> Has anyone refactored file_storage.c to work within composite driver
> yet?  I'm happy to do it, but am wondering if I would duplicate
> someone else's work.
>

> I have a copy in my mailbox that I've been meaning to look at.
> One of many large patches.  :(
>
> I've Bcc'd the patch author in case he has any updates ...
>

> Hi Dave,
>
> No updates. I'll be in a position to test the patches soon, ATM they compile
> but are untested.

Any update on your changes for getting file_storage working as a
composite driver?  I would like to get this working in android.  I'd
be happy to pick up from where you left off if you don't have time to
work on it.

thanks,
Mike

--