Re: USB kernel debug

Hi Greg and Alan,

I just booted windows 10 to see if it can handle the setup and it can't.
The cameras lock up in similar ways to linux. A few frames display and
then they lock up.

It looks like some kind of hardware failure.

I'm going to take another machine with four USB 3.0 ports on it and see
if I can get it to work on there to see if it's my laptop that died, the
USB hubs or the cameras.

Sorry to hassle you guys.