Re: USB kernel debug

Thanks Greg. It is a powered USB hub. The supplies have 2.5 amps to
spread across three cameras. One of the hub's ports uses laptop power,
but I'm not using that port.
The USB 3.0 spec (according to wikipedia) requires that each port be
capable of delivering 900 mA, so those power supplies seem a bit low
(needs 200mA more). But I strongly doubt the cameras are pulling 900mA
since they also work with USB 2.0 ports which specifies a much smaller
current. I can measure it if I play with a soldering iron, but I'd
rather not risk damaging a camera.

I'm still trying to isolate the bad behavior to a single cause. I can
still get good captures, albeit randomly after many crashes and
segfaults of gstreamer.