Re: NET2280: Adding PLX usb2380 support (issues encountered)

I've never received any answers for my questions unfortunately :(.  If
I remember correctly, just to get the deivce working (though I'm not
sure how stable) I added a new structure for the 2380, and gave it all
the same options as the 3380, except that I split the PLX_SUPERSPEED
into 2 flags (PLX_SUPERSPEED and PLX_PCIE_MSI) to avoid setting the
super speed for the 2380 in this line:

http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/drivers/usb/gadget/udc/net2280.c#L3553

Everywhere except for that line, I replaced instances of
PLX_SUPERSPEED with PLX_PCIE_MSI (a new flag I created).

Justin D.

--
Justin DeFields
Embedded Software Engineer