Re: How to read & back up data of SIM Card using its Reader?

From: Bjørn Mork <bjorn@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 13:17:11 +0200
Subject: Re: How to read & back up data of SIM Card using its Reader?
To: Susmita/Rajib Bandopadhyay <bkpsusmitaa@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Lars Melin <larsm17@xxxxxxxxx>, linux-usb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Susmita/Rajib Bandopadhyay" <bkpsusmitaa@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I again reiterate the SIM Card reader's Specifications in ebay.in
OK, so let's play that game them.

I am not here to play the "Winning the argument" game with a young man
maybe of my kid's age hypercharged to prove his arguments.  I won't
choose to participate in this ego battle. For me, it was just clearing
a confusion.

I am here to find a solution: to have the SIM Card Reader used to read
and back up my SIM card.

It is true that the ebay.in seller won't support Linux. There is no
card reader in India that is supported by Linux. But I have faith in
my competent FOSS community members in overcoming restrictions.

I would be ready to cheer you in helping us overcome this restriction.
I will be ready to pay for this FOSS endeavour.

Rest is just ignored.

Regards