Re: usb cdc composite device, with two com ports

On Tuesday 23 December 2008, nivelin@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I am developing an embedded device to work with Linux host via two CDC comm
> ports - an USB composite device.

As someone pointed out:  use cdc-acm and it should "just work"
with no problems.  (Though as always, current code may have
bugfixes that older code won't.)

I've certainly configured CONFIG_USB_G_SERIAL to run as a
composite device with two CDC ACM interfaces, and they all
came up and worked just fine.  Ditto when I configured four
ACM interfaces (and more!), but I didn't have patience to
test all of them with concurrent I/O.  ;)

- Dave