Re: Applying Patch to Change Max Packet Size for Device

A: No.

http://daringfireball.net/2007/07/on_top

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 04:27:43PM -0700, Todd Efflam wrote:
> We were using EHCI with the 2.6.35 kernel.  When disabling XHCI in
> 3.14 and using EHCI the device still doesn't work however.

Really?  I thought you said the error was in the xhci driver, not ehci,
for 3.14.

> The reason we are stuck with 3.14 is we use the Yocto build system and
> their latest support is for 3.14.

There should be a build for the "latest" kernel in the yocto system
somewhere, I'd be supprised if 4.2 isn't in there somewhere.

There's not much, if anything, we can do about 3.14 here, sorry.

Can't you just plug your device into a desktop running a 4.2 kernel to
see what it does?

thanks,

greg k-h