Re: Applying Patch to Change Max Packet Size for Device

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question - the device is
part of a family of products we sell and only intended to be used with
our other product (running linux).  The reason we can't change the
firmware is we have already sold the product and it worked fine with
our old kernel (2.6.35.13) but no longer works with our updated kernel
(3.14.39).

Thanks,
Todd