Re: please can you add my device ?

> So a different device works fine, but this specific one does not?

Yes, and I just tested under Windows, same results !!! No data seems to come under 115200 bauds. So I think it's a material problem oh the device, not a driver problem (or both drivers, Linux and Windows... I don't think so).

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll contact the device manufacturer.

> Hm, how are you setting the baud rate?  Through minicom?

Yes, through minicom. 1200 bauds is the speed needed by the device.

> What do you mean by "fifo buffer"?  The driver doesn't buffer anything
> up, but passes along whatever the device sends it, and is sent to it to the device.

Your answer satisfies me.

Thanks for your availability and answers

Best regards,
Laurent