Re: XHCI, "brain-dead scanner", and microframe rounding

> I was doing this on your ep_reset_halt_test branch, which has a lot of
> MATTU messages scrolling by, but I'm pretty sure that the microframe
> rounding message was not present when running with either of these
> changes. So that may be a red herring after all...

I wrote a new hack to test, its in the ep_reset_halt_test branch (forced update).

It re-configures the endpoint every time a usb device driver clears a halt to
make the toggle and sequence stay in sync between xhci and the device.

I'm coding in the dark here, the scanner I test on has always worked so I need your
help in testing this.

Code is in the same place, the ep_reset_halt_test branch:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mnyman/xhci.git ep_reset_halt_test

A dmesg log with xhci debugging of a failing case with this hack would be appreciated
echo -n 'module xhci_hcd =p' > /sys/kernel/debug/dynamic_debug/control

(Unless, ofcourse I blindly got it right at the first try and everthing works flawlessly:)

Thanks

-Mathias