[discuss] [cdc_ncm] Refactoring cdc_ncm

Hi guys.
I am noticing that in kernel 3.19rc4, the driver from huawei,
hw_cdc_driver
is not able to perform the call to
netif_msg_ifup anymore (receives error -13).
This to say that it would be very important to continue the work on refactoring cdc_ncm.c driver to let it work with newer huawei devices such as the E3372 even at full rates. I received some acks regarding the patches I sent last time - and I am grateful to you all maintainers / reviewers. I have actually not received acks for all the patches so I preferred waiting and not continously re-sending again.
This also happened due to me getting very busy lately with studying.
So the situation is getting complicated.
I sent this mail to everyone just to keep you up-to-date. Don't worry.
Any help from any developer interested would be very apreciated.
I would need some mentoring or help in general with coding.

Thank you all very much.

Sincerely.

Enrico