RE: Learning USB Programming on Linux

In addition to my last email I have couple of links which may be a
good place to start to learn about USB gadget:

Andrzej presentation[1] about basics of USB and base usb configuration
using configfs.

It's a wiki page[2] which describes how to Create your own usb gadget
using configfs interface.

My presentation[3] which shows configfs configuration and how to usb
libusbg API and it's feature gadget schemes. To begin I recommend
slides 1-39, rest may be too complicated for beginning.

More over if you would like to create your first gadget I recommend
gadget schemes usage[4]. You will need to create simple configuration
file and then use gadget-import example to set it up on your BBB.

If you will find some missing functionality or bugs in libusbg, some
of them may be already implemented/fixed in my repository[5] on
devel_* branch or in pull requests for the official one[6].

Footnotes:
1 -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/LinuxConNA-M
ake-your-own-USB-gadget-Andrzej.Pietrasiewicz.pdf
2 -
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/USB/Linux_USB_Layers/Configfs_Composite_Gadg
et
3 -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/Tame_the_USB
_gadgets_takative_beast_Opasiak_Krzysztof_0.pdf
4 -
https://github.com/kopasiak/libusbg/blob/master/doc/gadget_schemes.txt
5 - https://github.com/kopasiak/libusbg
6 - https://github.com/libusbg/libusbg