USB controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VL80x xHCI USB 3.0 Controller (rev 03)

Off-board Controller do not initialize external hard disk properly. Motherboard MSI FM2-A75MA-P33 with AMD A10-6800k.

Error: If a external hard disk is attached a during a running system the drive is mounted without errors. If the hard disk is attached as an additional drive, e.g. /data, and the PC and hdd was off, the drive will not be found. The system waits for a long time to find the drive, but without success. Only switching off the hdd and the PC, the drive will bw found on the second or third boot.
I checked the configuration with Windows 7 HomePremium and there are no errors. The drive will be found at every time I boot the system.

I attached the hdd to the onboard USB3.0 controller and the hdd will be found at everytime I boot the system.

Attached is my hardwarelist.