[ANNOUNCE] Patch queue caught up

Hi folks,

so I've now caught up with my linux-usb inbox. Most of you have already
received my automated email that patch has been applied. I still have
quite a few patches pending on testing/next (see below), but if your
patch isn't there and you haven't received any email from me asking you
to rebase or modify the patch in any way, it's time to resend.

Andrzej Pietrasiewicz (8):
      usb: gadget: Kconfig: enable separate compilation of uac1/uac2 functions
      usb: gadget: f_midi: enable use of the index parameter
      usb: gadget: f_midi: check kstrdup() return value
      usb: gadget: f_midi: convert to new function interface with backward compatibility
      usb: gadget: midi: convert to new interface of f_midi
      usb: gadget: f_midi: remove compatibility layer
      usb: gadget: f_midi: use usb_gstrings_attach
      usb: gadget: f_midi: add configfs support

Jingoo Han (2):
      usb: dwc3: exynos: remove non-DT support for Exynos Specific Glue layer
      usb: dwc3: ep0: remove unnecessary break after return

Kazuya Mizuguchi (1):
      usb: renesas_usbhs: gadget: fix NULL pointer dereference in ep_disable()

Sebastian Andrzej Siewior (2):
      usb: musb: core: check link status on resume
      usb: musb: try a race-free wakeup

Takeshi Kihara (1):
      usb: renesas_usbhs: gadget: fix the behavior of pullup

Yoshihiro Shimoda (2):
      usb: renesas_usbhs: fix the timing of dcp_control_transfer_done
      usb: renesas_usbhs: fix usbhs_pipe_clear() for DCP PIPE

--
balbi